Sunday, January 6, 2013

The biggest little fan

Ok so I actually dislike football as a rule,( American version, because I actually love rugby because they beat the crap out of each other and don't cry about getting tripped) Plus the salary for football is crazy stupid!!! But the sport can be dumb lame and annoying at times and I don't care about season passes or stupid shit like that on TV... BUT

I LOVE the Denver Broncos!!! They have a horse mascot, which I adore, the are from colorado one of the most beautiful states and for the most part my fellow fans are cool and reasonable people :) did I mention the horse ;) lol
I watch every game and win or lose I love them, probably because almost every Texan hates them and feels they must cheer for the highly over rated, retard cowboys ( which I hate) lol that's Roberts team btw lol! Do if for no other reason than to piss off cowboys fans I love Denver!

So this year with Peyton manning as our new QB we have done awesome, winning the top seed in the AFC!! Home field advantage and all!! Next week we take in the Baltimore ravens which I doubt will offer much resistance, hopefully we power through to the Super Bowl and show them what that blue and orange horse can do!

Hopefully this big little fan in Texas can cheer them on!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment