Thursday, January 3, 2013

New year of excitement and more dreams come true

As everyone knows baby horse is on the way, and now we are six-months in!!! This horse matters more to me than anything ( except Robert lol I love him but I love my horse )
Already prepping for the next years show season, going to attend the shows this year to catch up on the show world, been out since the Andalusian farm... So forever ago!

Spring and summer Robert and I will be working on the house updates, not really feeling it during the cold lol but bough the new floors for the other bedroom so as soon as good weather allows the spare bedroom can be updated... Then hopefully the fugly green tile in the entrance way can come soon ... Cause I hate it ;)


Plus I start school in just over a week, can't wait to earn my degree and pursue my dream field, I hope god provides me with the skills and knowledge to give me what I need to succeed :)


So here's to my pregnant Hot Rod and geology studies :) here I come 2013!!!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh so excited for that baby!! We should totally do some shows together too, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun!!! Showing really is fun as long as you stay away from the people who think that only the super rich should be near their horses lol! But those are the ones that are SO fun to beat!

    ReplyDelete