Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snowy horsey morning

Went out to play with my babies, groom, clean and do my horsey chores! Only five min after I started the flurries began and the temp dropped and it really began to snow! Got everyone tied inside for grooming and we stayed pretty cozy inside the barn, I gave hot rod and Benny extra hay to munch on today to stay warm and they seemed so happy in the barn, took some pictures of them after they were placed in their stalls, a couple of times they thought my phone might be a cookie lol spoiled horses !! I love them so much!
















2 comments:

  1. How fun, horsies in the snow!! SO cute, both of them, I love Benny and Hot Rod's faces right in yours! I bet they were so happy to see you with that feed on such a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes they were quite sure that I needed to hurry and get my human slave duties done quickly so they could relax in the warm barn :)

    ReplyDelete