Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A herd from 1 to 3 in just days

So I started with miss hot rod, who is currently in foal, but then through stressful and idiotic actions I also ended up with a thoroughbred ex-race horse, who I had been schooling to be ridden in western tack and made to be more of an all around pleasure horse; however circumstances with his owner led him to become mine yesterday! I'm going to make him a champ, an English either hunter or jumper depending on his scope and how he handles he transition, heck hopefully 3-day eventing too!! His name is Benestar " Benny" for now not sure if ill change it, he'll be 5 next month so he and I have lots of time to work together, plus with school starting and baby on he way and work ill have a very full plate! But I like it that way, work funds my loves and passions which is traveling and horses, and school will provide me with skills to earn even more so that our dreams of a big equine center can come true ( hopefully in colorado or south Texas, possibly Illinois because that's where Robert is from) the possibilities are endless...






2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to keep Benny, he will have a perfect home for sure! I'd love to have a stable too someday. Did you know that Golden Horse is actually on the market right now? How cool!

    ReplyDelete