Sunday, September 8, 2013

Everything in working order

Other than being tragically sick with strep throat and bronchitis a few days ago my week has gone quite well.
Finally with Jenny's help and a hardware upgrade from best buy my World of Warcraft is back up and running wonderfully!! It is quite amazing what a little extra RAM can do for functionality ;)

So while being off work for my sickness I have completely gotten back into the game, I missed it more than I thought I did... Of course that's after I remembered how to freaking play! 6 years without being in-game a lot has changed! 

I don't care what anyone says having an outlet like the outdoors, horses or even a game like WoW can release tension and help you forget about the day to day dramas and troubles, it is an outlet for me and one in which I can be whatever or whomever I like ;).
Now if I could get Robert to try it haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment