Monday, June 24, 2013

Little horse prints

After our short vacation I couldn't wait to get back out to my horses!
I rode Hot Rod for the first time in a couple of months which allowed Honey to exercise and me and Hot Rod to get back in touch!
After the ride Honey had another halter lesson which she quickly decided that meant the lead rope needed to be eaten and was much more fun that halter practice :) 
I just adore my horses and feel so blessed to have them, little Honey is growing like a weed and is now almost 3 weeks old.














3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to ride with ya'll, little Honey is just too stinkin' cute and sassy! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I do believe I see a nasty little shoe-lace BITE in there, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear she loves to eat shoes

    ReplyDelete