Monday, July 8, 2013

Healing in more ways than one

So my knee issue which turned severe in May is finally manageable to the point I can workout and RUN again! Only need to lose the 7 lbs I gained from not running in 2 months, suppose it could have been worse though.

Feeling happier and more like myself since I can run and get outside! 
And of course my sweet horses, I love them all but since Honey was born its like everything is complete, she's my dream horse and miracle baby, she and I are going to do things I've always wanted to do with my own horse! Her training has started and she is just over a month old and growing like a weed. Hot rod has done a wonderful job with her, I couldn't be more proud of either of them! Plus I've been riding Benny who is doing great and really turning into a great riding horse.

So healing physically and even more so spiritually plus the pounds are coming off nicely which is a good boost for a weight obsessed me :) so all in all this year has only gotten better as the days go by. 




1 comment:

  1. Honey is just a dream baby, and you look absolutely *amazing* in your swimwear! So happy to hear that you're able to run again, just make sure to take it easy, lol! Easier said that done, I know! I am also happy that Benny is doing so well with training, he is such a beautiful boy! I hope to acquire a Clydesdale baby soon, but I'm still looking, lol, we don't have many 'round these parts! I'm sure I'll see you out with Miss Honey and the rest soon, and I want to RIDE with you!!

    ReplyDelete