Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Work and Weekend and other random things

So my first week returning to work since my accident went pretty well... except that concrete is very hard on you, but even more so when recovering from an injury...but I held my own, didnt push myself and made it through the week.

Robert was sick ALL week, something is seriously going around, on the unit and in town so it seems! I thought I made it without getting sick myself...then 430 this morning I felt like I got hit by a dang train, so medicating myself and resting to get over this crap ASAP

_____________________________________________________________________________
Political Rant Alert:
On another note I have been following the political side of things since last year very close given that we HOPEFULLY get a new president this year. I have some mixed feelings, well not really but I actually like R. Santorum, except for ONE BIG thing, he is so tough on birth control, while he says he would not get rid of it, he opposes married couples to use it... WTH why does it matter, so if your a whore and sleep around you can have it so as to not have tons of kids, but if you are married and do not desire kids then you are sinning??? That is just one thing I really dislike about him, everything he seems like a decent guy and strong with his views, but not to allow me to chose not to have kids, that seems like a lot to ask. As long as he doesnt restrict the laws in place then I suppose we will get along. :P

Romney on the other hand can suck it, he is so two faced, and his wife's little statement I found reading Yahoo News today really did it for me! She said "I do not feel wealthy"....OMG really lady, your hubby is the richest candidate, with cash and investments.... do not say you are one of us that budgets and works hard for what we have, because you are not.

While there are some issues with everyone, because no one is perfect, I do NOT want Obama re-elected, didnt vote for him before, sure wont now.

Other than that gas prices could fall and that would make me HAPPY, but as we all know the oil tycoons wont want to miss a penny, so I doubt that. Get bikes and close jobs people, its only getting worse.
______________________________________________________________________________
Personal Rant,,,,
Starting to have some deeply rooted self-image issues again, been a long time since my last little episode, like YEARS so lets hope this isnt too bad and I wake up soon and realise I am ok, and that images we aspire too are just not what anyone should Want to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment