Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monday on a Friday...

So in the morning I return to work after about 3 weeks of being off after my accident, feeling much better and feel that I will be able to do what is needed, even though I still have to see a neurologist, that looks like it will take until at least July to take place, and there is no way I am taking off that much time, I just cannot do it sitting at the house is making me stir crazy.

Robert woke up with a cold of some sort today, hope he does not pass it to me, thats all I would need :)
Getting him medicated and stuffed with chicken noodle soup, I hate seeing him like this so hope he makes a quick recovery, I do not care who you are, feeling crappy isnt fun for anyone.

So excited about maybe being able to hit the gym again next week, probably still not running like I used to, but some light work should not be too bad for me, and heck I miss it.

Getting use to my glasses, still strange but I am more thankful for the sight they give than the mild aggrivation they present.

I am tending to notice that I am having racing thoughts, not in a bad way, just "flighty"like I cannot think of enough things to do in one instant, and I want to rush all over and do so much, that it wheres me out and then I physically can do nothing :/ how strange....Also finding that I like gross little love stories and the idea of strong passionate love is amazing, and I love knowing and see people care about others this way...I feel that I am in true love with Robert, I feel like he and I are so connected, while there are bumps, there is not a thing I would not do for that man, I love him with all my heart..

Well time to finish laundry and head to bed, 330am comes way too fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment