Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good times and Good friends

Last night was the birthday party of one of my best friends, we got tot alk a while before anyone else showed up and you know something, it is amazing out of all the people in this world, how many of them truely touch each one of us.

people are ok, but to find the connections that allow us to love and trust each other, no matter what, is very special and I challenge you to think the same way and be thankful for the good friends and loyal people in your lives, you never know when they will be gone and to cherish every moment you can with them is SO important.

______________________________________
Ok also booked our Spring trip to Las Vegas, that place is awesome, and Im getting more and more thankful that we purchased the time share there, you talk about saving money on travel!

browsing the interwebs this morning sipping on coffee and chilling with my cats, what a lucky person I am, I may have some rant and raves, but who doesn't, I am just thankful for one more day with the people I love.



So finally feeling better to the point of working out again, my body is getting better everyday, already lost 10lbs, thank goodness...so Im back where I was when I got married, going to try to get a little under that and stay there :) hello summer bikinis!!!!

So speaking of if I get to my weight by april I will have time to load up on some new clothes for Vegas for sure!! Thinking about checking out plato's closet, heard they have super cute, super awesome styles for a good price, so I suppose we will see about that.
___________________________________
Courtney's sports report HAHA
Ok so Im a die-hard Broncos girl, and STFU if you dont like them, I wll not bash your team so dont talk crap on mine, thanks.

Anyways, so Peyton Manning (ex-colt) has decided to look into the Broncos...not sure if it is a good idea or not, sure he is an amazing QB BUT if he gets hurt again we are all screwed.
Plus ok Tebow is new and still has a lot to learn, but he carried a wounded team to the playoffs....hello do not reject the kid just yet, he is a good person and it would be good to have him stay with the Broncos...


Other than that we will see what trades and deals are made....

Oh and Dallas got Kyle Orton LMAO good luck with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment