Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alrighty, I guess I will jump on this wagon and see how long it lasts, hopefully long because I would like to have a place to write my story, even if others do not wish to read it, I find that someday I will want to remember these and other days of my past, and the more I write now I think will pay off later. Also when bad things happen I like the vent, when I'm thinking I like to share, and when I'm bored and start thinking about strange things and form strange questions I want to have a place to post them...plus I decided that I wanted to start a blog sometime this year to reflect, to rant, to complain, to celebrate and just because I want to dang it!

So here it is, for those who want to read my senseless ramblings and share my experiences read on :)

Let's hope I actually commit to this because I think it would be a very healthy thing for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment